AQT - Association Québécoise de Télédétection
The Quebec Remote Sensing Association is a private, multidisciplinary, non-profit, French-speaking association. It was founded in Quebec on November 28, 1975.
The aim of the Association is to promote the development of remote sensing in its essence and in its uses by various means of action including:
- The creation of mechanisms for information and consultation of members and the pursuit of inquiries and briefs;
- Holding of symposia, colloquiums, seminars and conferences on scientific, technical, administrative, or other aspects related to remote sensing or its applications;
- Assistance to members for the publication of scientific and technical articles and the creation, if necessary, of one or more publications; the creation of links with other organizations having interests in the field of remote sensing;
- Maintaining a continuous and dynamic presence in Quebec;
- By playing a role of disseminator and catalyst within the Quebec remote sensing community;
- By sharing and promoting remote sensing from here in Quebec and in La Francophonie.