MUDDI Standards Working Group co-chair
Participates in 1 Session
Carsten Rönsdorf, co-chair OGC MUDDI Standards Working Group (supported by Ordnance Survey)
Carsten is Strategic Propositions Manager at Ordnance Survey and is currently leading a variety of projects in the utility space.
Over the past 20 years he has been an advisor and technical expert to government and private sector organization, focusing on value creation from geospatial data and technologies with utilities and data sharing as focus areas.
He chairs a number of international standards working group at the Open Geospatial Consortium, including Model for Underground Data Definition and Integration’.
Sessions in which Carsten Rönsdorf participates
- MUDDI - Model for Underground Data Definition and Integration
- Speaker Neil Brammall (Utility Survey Exchange Ltd) | Speaker Carsten Rönsdorf (Ordnance Survey) |
- 10:45 AM EDT - 11:15 AM EDT | 30 minutes Part of: Canadian Underground Forum Day 2 of 2
Sessions in which Carsten Rönsdorf attends
- Welcome to the Canadian Underground Forum
- Speaker Geoff Zeiss (Between the Poles) |
- 10:00 AM EDT - 10:15 AM EDT | 15 minutes Part of: Canadian Underground Forum Day 1 of 2
- Why we should build a Digital Twin of our hidden infrastructure
- Speaker Page Tucker (Prostar Geocorp Inc.) |
- 12:15 PM EDT - 12:45 PM EDT | 30 minutes Part of: Canadian Underground Forum Day 1 of 2