Canada’s Provincial & Territorial Geospatial Leadership Panel
2:45 PM, Friday 23 Apr 2021 EDT (1 hour)
This session is in the past.
The virtual space is closed.
Join GeoIgnite for this inaugural panel of provincial and territorial geospatial and location technology leaders.
We will be discussing issues surrounding:
- What are main priorities and challenges across jurisdictions?
- What types of geospatial tools we use to monitor and respond to key challenges like emergency response?
- How are jurisdictions aligning geospatial tools, data, and people to address climate change?
- What are some current data sources to address key needs and priorities; where are the gaps; where are the opportunities?
- What are data infrastructure needs; what challenges exist around data analytics and raster data management?
- How are jurisdictions leveraging collaborations to achieve their objectives?
Director, Member Services, Asia and Americas
NWT Centre for Geomatics
Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry
Manager Mapping and Geomatics Services
Province of Nova Scotia
Director, Geographic Information Services, Internal Services