Carsten Rönsdorf, co-chair OGC MUDDI Standards Working Group (supported by Ordnance Survey)
Carsten is Strategic Propositions Manager at Ordnance Survey and is currently leading a variety of projects in the utility space.
Over the past 20 years he has been an advisor and technical expert to government and private sector organization, focusing on value creation from geospatial data and technologies with utilities and data sharing as focus areas.
He chairs a number of international standards working group at the Open Geospatial Consortium, including Model for Underground Data Definition and Integration’.
Sessions auxquelles Carsten Rönsdorf participe
Sessions auxquelles Carsten Rönsdorf assiste
- Welcome to the Canadian Underground Forum
- Conférencier.ère Geoff Zeiss (Between the Poles) |
- 10:00 AM EDT - 10:15 AM EDT | 15 minutes Partie de: Forum souterrain canadien
- Awareness of the human and economic cost of not knowing the location of underground utilities and other infrastructure has grown dramatically in...
- Why we should build a Digital Twin of our hidden infrastructure
- Conférencier.ère Page Tucker (Prostar Geocorp Inc.) |
- 12:15 PM EDT - 12:45 PM EDT | 30 minutes Partie de: Forum souterrain canadien
- A look at the subsurface infrastructure that is far greater in size than the surface transportation systems. This other infrastructure is just a...