Sessions in which Toi Reynolds attends
- Thursday Keynote: NASA Keynote Astronaut Kjell N. Lindgren Keynote Speaker
- 8:15 AM CST - 9:15 AM CST | 1 hour
- Dr. Kjell N. Lindgren was selected by NASA in 2009. He spent most of his childhood abroad and returned to the U.S. to complete his education and ea...
- Diversifying STEM Workforce with NASA Artemis Mission Virtual Classroom 1
- 9:45 AM CST - 10:30 AM CST | 45 minutes
- In this session, participants will look at NASA STEM Resources related to Artemis Missions through the diversity lens. We will inform and educate a...
- Comparing Planetary Landforms using Imagery from Space: Earth, Moon, Mars & Beyond Virtual Classroom 5
- 9:45 AM CST - 11:15 AM CST | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Join this session and gain experience developing and applying criteria used to identify landforms on Earth as well as landforms and processes that ...
- "We Choose to Go to the Moon!" and Leading Students There Again Virtual Classroom 2
- 12:45 PM CST - 2:15 PM CST | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Use Mission Control to structure learning. With Apollo Alarm System Engineer Jerry Woodfill, train to be an Honorary Flight Director. Lead student ...
- Celebrating Station Science with NASA Virtual Classroom 8
- 2:30 PM CST - 4:00 PM CST | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Welcome to the yearlong celebration of the International Space Station! Throughout the 2020-2021 academic year, monthly themes connect 20 years of ...
- NASA Missions: Primary Source Documents Bringing the Past to Life Anchored at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Virtual Classroom 5
- 9:15 AM CST - 10:00 AM CST | 45 minutes
- Every mission has history. Every mission has an archive. This is the human story behind the Gemini and Mercury missions. These missions intersected...
- Pulling Back the Curtain to Reach the Stars: From the 'Hood to Jupiter Virtual Classroom 5
- 10:00 AM CST - 10:45 AM CST | 45 minutes
- Are you looking for innovative techniques to inspire inner-city youth and young women to gain footholds in the space industry?In this highly ...
- Trash Talk Virtual Classroom 8
- 11:00 AM CST - 12:30 PM CST | 1 hour 30 minutes
- What happens to the garbage on the ISS? They can't just "take out the garbage" like we do! We will explore how the NASA astronauts recycle and cons...
- NASA In-Flight Education Downlink Proposal Writing Workshop Virtual Classroom 9
- 2:00 PM CST - 3:30 PM CST | 1 hour 30 minutes
- NASA In-Flight Education Downlinks are live conversations between students on Earth and astronauts on the International Space Station. Learn how to...
- Tour: Space Center Houston's "Inside Peek" Tours
- 7:00 AM CST - 11:55 PM CST | 16 hours 55 minutes
- ATTENDEES MUST ENTER PASSWORD TO VIEW TOURS: SEEC2021!
- International Space Station Science & Technology - A Treasure Trove of Educational Resources for Learning, Teaching, Getting Involved! Virtual Classroom 2
- 8:45 AM CST - 9:30 AM CST | 45 minutes
- A simple web search of NASA, ISS, or STEM can result in an overwhelming number of resources, creati...
- Inspiring Students through Innovation Challenges
- Signup required Virtual Classroom 1
- 9:30 AM CST - 10:15 AM CST | 45 minutes
- Inspiring students to be curious and engaged is one of the most challenging tasks that a teacher ca...
- The ISS: 20 Years of a Continuous Human Presence in Space Virtual Classroom 5
- 10:30 AM CST - 12:00 PM CST | 1 hour 30 minutes
- November 2, 2000 was the last time all living humans were on our planet, together. People from 16 countries banded together to build and operate th...
- Making Field Trips Virtual: A Case Study of Rapid, Collaborative School Program Development Virtual Classroom 6
- 1:30 PM CST - 3:00 PM CST | 1 hour 30 minutes
- What do field trips look like when students can’t physically visit museums during the COVID-19 global pandemic? How can museums foster and support ...