Jennifer Loh, MD
Jennifer Loh, MD is a board-certified ophthalmologist practicing in Miami, Florida with a focus on cataract- refractive surgery and dry eye disease.
She is founder and medical director of her multi-specialty practice, Loh Ophthalmology Associates. Dr. Loh also spends her time as a volunteer faculty for the Larkin Hospital Ophthalmology Residency program. She is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine, where she completed both medical school and ophthalmology residency.
Currently, she has been active in speaking at national ophthalmology meetings. She served as the 2019 president of Cedars-Aspens, an anterior segment group of some of the US top key opinion leaders in ophthalmology.
Dr. Loh has recently been honored with being named one of Newsweek America’s Best Eye Doctors in 2022, the 2018 Rising Star Award from OWL (Ophthalmic World Leaders), The Ophthalmologist Power List Rising Star Award in 2017, and the Alcon Outstanding Female Leader Award in 2016.
On a personal note, Dr. Loh was born in Canada and is very honored to be invited to speak at the Canadian Ophthalmological Society Annual Meeting!
In her spare time, she enjoys skiing and traveling the world with her husband and 4-year-old son.
Financial disclosure: Dr. Loh has/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization:
- Bausch + Lomb
- Centricity Vision
- Horizon Therapeutics
- Johsnon & Johnson
- Sight Sciences
- Tear Clear
Sessions in which Jennifer Loh, MD participates
- Cataract I: Trends in refractive cataract surgery and IOL selection Québec City Convention Centre - Room 306 AB | Salle 306 AB
- 10:45 AM - 12:15 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Learning Objectives: At the end of this session, participants will be able to: Explor...
- Talk | Exposé
- Cataract II: Multidisciplinary considerations in cataract surgery Québec City Convention Centre - Room 306 AB | Salle 306 AB
- 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Learning Objectives:At the end of this session, participants will be able to: Review commo...
- Talk | Exposé
- Management of Corneal Disorders to Improve Outcomes in Cataract Surgery
- 1:40 PM - 1:50 PM | 10 minutes Part of: Cataract II: Multidisciplinary considerations in cataract surgery
- Keynote Speaker | Invité.e d'honneur