Prashant Shukle currently works with select, leading-edge, private sector companies in the advanced technology, geospatial and space sector. He facilitates strategic partnerships and mergers; positions his clients for private or public funding opportunities; provides lobbying and outreach services to government and large scale multi-national entities such as the United Nations and the World Bank; and, serves as a Board Director on international bodies. Mr. Shukle also works at a national and international scale and also provides strategic advisory supports to national governments that are developing their geospatial and space capabilities. His understanding of geopolitics and economics, and unique experience working at the highest political, governmental and private sector levels, gives him unique perspectives on the role of geospatial and space investments in the global economy.
Mr. Shukle also served as the former Director-General of the Canada Centre of Mapping and Earth Observation (CCMEO), and Canada’s former Representative to the United Nations Global Group of Experts on Geospatial Information Management. In these roles, Mr. Shukle played a critical national and leadership role in the policy design, governance implementation, organizational visioning and implementation of Canada’s geospatial and space and in-situ based earth observation capabilities. He also was responsible for the legislative, policy and program design and implementation of Canada’s GeoConnections program, which provided CCMEO with national and international responsibility to envision and implement a leading-edge national spatial data infrastructure. In this capacity, he provided visionary leadership which anticipated the convergence between space-based earth observation and monitoring capabilities, broadband and telecommunications, traditional GIS systems, and the emerging world of artificial intelligence and 3d visualisation. He capped off his career by working on the successful launch of the Canada’s RadarSat Constellation Mission satellites.
Sessions auxquelles Prashant Shukle participe
- World Geospatial Industry Council: Leading global geospatial policy Advocacy
- Inscription req.
- 1:00 PM EDT - 3:00 PM EDT | 2 heures
- World Geospatial Industry Council: Leading global geospatial policy AdvocacyApril 30 2021, 13:00 - 14:30 EDT
Sessions auxquelles Prashant Shukle assiste
- Panel de leadership géospatial provincial et territorial du Canada
- 2:45 PM EDT - 3:45 PM EDT | 1 heure
- oignez-vous à GeoIgnite pour ce premier panel de chefs de file provinciaux et territoriaux de la géospatiale et des technologies de localisation...
- Got a Drone - Now What? Mapping with your UAV using Global Mapper
- Inscription req.
- 2:00 PM EDT - 4:00 PM EDT | 2 heures
- PLEASE NOTE THE PREFERRED BROWSER IS GOOGLE CHROME. If you are running into any issues accessing the session, please try logging in via Go...
- Utiliser un logiciel pour se préparer aux impacts du changement climatique et aux catastrophes naturelles: approfondissement de nos résultats de recherche et prototype de logiciel
- Inscription req.
- 10:00 AM EDT - 12:00 PM EDT | 2 heures
- Using Satellite based mapping and AI to provide a quick and efficient method of Mapping Subsurface Utility infrastructure
- Conférencier.ère Ophir Wainer (UESI Canada) | Conférencier.ère Harel Dan (4M-Analytics) |
- 10:55 AM EDT - 11:25 AM EDT | 30 minutes Partie de: Forum souterrain canadien
- During the past 30 years the Damage prevention and Utility Engineering industry has grown and developed into what it is today. The industry has ...
- How a mix of legislation and regulation has enabled Colorado to revolutionize the capture and sharing of accurate underground infrastructure data
- Conférencier.ère Rob Martindale (Colorado State) |
- 11:35 AM EDT - 12:05 PM EDT | 30 minutes Partie de: Forum souterrain canadien
- Mapping the Colorado Underground: Colorado is proactively using a 2018 One Call law and new procedures to reduce underground ut...
- Why we should build a Digital Twin of our hidden infrastructure
- Conférencier.ère Page Tucker (Prostar Geocorp Inc.) |
- 12:15 PM EDT - 12:45 PM EDT | 30 minutes Partie de: Forum souterrain canadien
- A look at the subsurface infrastructure that is far greater in size than the surface transportation systems. This other infrastructure is just a...
- Lunch Keynote: Subsurface Infrastructure Digital Twin (dream or reality) - Alex Shalash, UEVO
- 12:55 PM EDT - 1:25 PM EDT | 30 minutes Partie de: Forum souterrain canadien
- UEVO is a Digital Twin of city subsurface infrastructure, which helps solve the problem of managing aging, complex infrastructure under increasingl...