Mirko Presser is an Associate Professor in Digital Business Development and the Head of the EngTech Research section at the Department for Business Development and Technology at Aarhus University, Denmark. Before that he was the Head of Research and Innovation for the Smart City Lab at the Alexandra Institute also in Denmark, launching initiatives such as Smart Santander and Smart Aarhus. He has been studying and researching IoT and other digital technologies since 2002, first through a Master's degree in Physics with Astrophysics, followed by a Master's degree in Telecommunications and Systems Engineering, both from the University of Bristol, and he also received a PhD on the Mobile IoT from the University of Surrey. He has been involved in the European FP6, FP7, H2020 and now HEU programs as a researcher, technical manager and coordinator. Most recently he has been engaged in the next generation internet working towards a more human centric vision for the internet, coordinating the NGI Pointer and NGI Search projects on renovating the Internet Architecture as well as Search, Indexing and Discovery.
Sessions in which Mirko Presser participates
- IoT Week & GIOTS 2019 Closing Ceremony - “New Partnerships for Future IoT” Musikhuset Aarhus - Store Sal
- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM | 1 hour
- After two successful editions in Geneva and Bilbao, this edition of the scientific conference will present scientific papers on the most recent ...
- Networking Events
Sessions in which Mirko Presser attends
- Workshop on Business Model Innovation and Sustainability in IoT (BMIS-IoT) ARoS Museum - Sunset Lounge ARoS
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1570529912 Applying IoT as a leverage for business model innovation and digital transformation
- Paper Sessions
- High Level Visions on Technologies, Values and Achieving SDGs (Opening Plenary Part II) Musikhuset Aarhus - Store Sal
- 9:15 AM - 10:00 AM | 45 minutes
- Acting on the core aspects of UNs Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs); to curtail inequality issues, diminish environmental degradation and pro...
- Strategic Visions on Future IoT Evolution – Towards a New IoT Paradigm for Business and Society (IoT Week 2019 Opening Plenary Part III) Musikhuset Aarhus - Store Sal
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM | 1 hour
- Industries are crossing today a crucial transition in terms of technologies and sustainability is a key driver for...
- The Digital Transformations Impact on our Business today and Future Business Models Musikhuset Aarhus - Lille Sal
- 2:15 PM - 3:30 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- The ongoing digitalization will change, if not revolutionize, a range of industrial business models in ...
- IoT Week 2019 & GIoTS 2019 Gala Dinner (with Announcement of the Winners of the Startup Competition) Tivoli Friheden - Tivoli Friheden
- 6:15 PM - 10:00 PM | 3 hours 45 minutes
- Tivoli Friheden is closed for the night, and we invite you, your business partner, colleague and ...
- Networking Events